The 360X business purpose is the serial construction and operation of new marketplaces and ecosystems for digital asset classes. The Company's objectives are: (i) to identify and invest in new digital asset classes; (ii) the creation and scaling of new marketplaces and ecosystems in these asset classes based on future technologies and (iii) the development of the necessary intellectual property and infrastructure.
The Compliance Department is responsible for advancing and empowering a risk aware culture based on ethics and integrity across the 360X. The role will be with particular focus on managing the on-boarding of new clients to comply with anti-financial crime measures, and also to assist or lead in undertaking such other compliance tasks and projects as may be required.
- Establish and regularly review a risk analysis in collaboration with the affected business areas.
- Creation and need-based adaptation of a risk-based compliance strategy to ensures compliance with legal and regulatory requirements and internal policies.
- Preparation and further development of compliance manuals, - policies, -guidelines and -procedures.
- Monitoring of compliance-relevant prudential regulations.
- Information and training of employees about applicable compliance related laws and regulations.
- Development, coordination and maintenance of 360X’s outsourcing oversight function according to the applicable outsourcing policy.
- Regular reporting to 360X’s executive board and supervisory board.
Tel. +49 175-9344513
360X is creating and operating marketplaces and ecosystems for newly digitized asset classes to improve liquidity, efficiency, lower risk and support the growth of digital financial markets. 360X is focused initially on Art and Real Estate assets but will continue to expand across other asset classes.